2009-06-10

Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio - Apocalips



Genre: Apocalyptic Folk
Origin: Sweden
Year: 2006
Artist: Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio
Album: Apocalips

Filesize: 112 MB
Filetype: ZIP
Quality: mp3 @ vbr
Playtime: 01:00:16

Details: Limited Edition
Discogs: Link
Label: Cold Meat Industry

Tracklist
01 - (mercury rising) seduced by the hisses of cinnabar sweet
02 - lost forever, in the blitzkrieg of roses
03 - do murder and lust make me a man
04 - hear the sound of a black flame rising
05 - sons and daughters of lilith and cain
06 - hell is my refuge - a golden dawn for a judas kiss
07 - i think about germany and the end of the world
08 - let the words of my murder be the last words you hear
09 - when we murdered the world on the fourteenth of may
10 - (apocalips kisses) in the eyes of the scarlet ones
11 - can you see the forest for the trees
12 - she's in love with a whip - my venus in furs
13 - who stole the sun from its place in my heart

Download-Links:
Part I
Part II
Part III

A Masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment